Friday 18 November 2011

Fridays a great day

lol, tonight we have a school fund raiser called “The 'Hoe Down”, our little town is having a dinner, line dance, fancy dress etc at the dam hall and we trying to get Caden to dress like a cowgirl but she is determined she wants to be a cow instead lol so off to do a bit of scrounging to find what i can…………..

New this week from KimB, some awesome beautiful greens:kb-NovFoliagebagKimB's Nov Foliage Grab Bag

6 Brand New "foliage" products to boost your designing stash.
All PNG @ 300ppi

AND KimB has a beautiful new kit out called Elegant Christmas1:3f873358c741e417f17a7ded1ac5d13f

and this is what her ct team have created using her new kit:ElegantlyChristmas by ReneeElegantlyChristmas2 by Reneepjk-ky10 by Paula(PKdoll)kb-SnowDay-web By Kimb (that’s Caden and myself playing in the snow lol)

and New from me this week:

Happy New Year CU Layered DoodlesFOLDER

Normal Price: $5.49 Now Selling for $4.10 for a limited time only

Easy to use New Year and Party themed doodles - add your own colours and paper fills to match your creations. All at 300ppi, supplied in separated PNG's and PSD files for ease of use in any program.

and here are the matching papers:

Happy New Year Paper Patterns:FOLDER

Normal Price: $5.49 Now Selling for $4.10 for a limited time only

New Year themed paper patterns
This set contains:
6 LAYERED PSD patterns.
All in separated PNG, and PSD files for ease of use.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, chat soon

2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Gaye:)
I would LOVE to see what you came up with for Caden's dress up.:)Did she have a good time? Did YOU?:)

Kim's Christmas Blessings kit is so PRETTY and I LOVE your COOL New Year's layered Doodles and papers too!! You always AMAZE me with your talent my friend!!:)

I LOVE the layout with you and Caden playing in the snow!! What a BIG snowman too!!:)How FUN!

I am trying to recover from the Chiropractor and not able to play with scrapbooking at the moment.:( I miss it!

Hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend!!

Huge hugs,
Valinda

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Gaye -

I'm with Valinda - what DID you come up with for Caden's dress up?

What can I say about your and Kim's graphics and layouts - except... awesomeamazingfantasticwonderful!

I won't be such a stranger haha, well I'll try my best. Though I don't make it here as often as I like it really brings me joy to read your posts. Thanks for sharing your talent!

Love, Barb